Product DescriptionThis superb photograph was signed by Martin Johnson on February 13, 2017 in Exeter. It shows Jonno lifting the Webb Ellis trophy after he led England to a sensational victory over Australia in the 2003 Rugby World Cup. It remains the greatest moment in English rugby history.
- 12 x 16 inches photograph, signed by Martin Johnson.
- Exclusive Memorabilia unconditionally guarantees all signed items are genuine. The item will come with a certificate of authenticity signed by a company director showing the celebrity at the autograph session. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to the product.
- Exclusive Memorabilia is the UK's most trusted brand of sports and entertainment memorabilia, supplying EPL football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale and auction.
- Exclusive Memorabilia has organised signing sessions directly with the world's biggest celebrities and sportsmen including Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Roger Moore, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Eric Cantona, Roger Bannister and Anthony Joshua.
- All signatures are originals they are never printed. The product image is a stock photo so the position of signatures might vary slightly.
Martin Johnson Signed England Rugby Photo: World Cup Winner