Product DescriptionThis superb photo was signed by Jerzy Dudek on April 14, 2015 in London. It shows Jerzy Dudek making his incredible double save from Andrei Shevchenko in the dying minutes of extra time in the 2005 Champions League final in Istanbul. Trailing 3-0 at half time to AC Milan, Liverpool fought back to 3-3 before Dudek kept them in the game with this moment of inspiration. They then won on penalties, with Dudek famously copying Bruce Grobbelaar's wobbly legged routine to put off the Milan players, and emerge victorious. In a poll conducted by uefa.com, Dudek's double save from Shevchenko was voted the greatest Champions League moment of all time.
- 16 x 12 inches photograph, signed by Jerzy Dudek.
- Exclusive Memorabilia unconditionally guarantees all signed items are genuine. The item will come with a certificate of authenticity signed by a company director showing the celebrity at the autograph session. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to the product.
- Exclusive Memorabilia is the UK's most trusted brand of sports and entertainment memorabilia, supplying EPL football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale and auction.
- Exclusive Memorabilia has organised signing sessions directly with the world's biggest celebrities and sportsmen including Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Roger Moore, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Eric Cantona, Roger Bannister and Anthony Joshua.
- All signatures are originals they are never printed. The product image is a stock photo so the position of signatures might vary slightly.
Jerzy Dudek Signed Liverpool Photo: The Shevchenko Save