Product DescriptionThis superb photograph was personally signed by Darren Clarke at Wentworth on May 24, 2016. It shows Darren on the 18th hole on day four of the 140th Open Championship in 2011, making the approach shot that saw him go on to lift the title. It was his first major title after 20 attempts on the Claret Jug.
- 16 x 12 inches photograph signed by Darren Clarke. In presentation gift box.
- Exclusive Memorabilia unconditionally guarantees all signed items are genuine. The item will come with a certificate of authenticity signed by a company director showing the celebrity at the autograph session. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to the product.
- Exclusive Memorabilia is the UK's most trusted brand of sports and entertainment memorabilia, supplying EPL football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale and auction.
- Exclusive Memorabilia has organised signing sessions directly with the world's biggest celebrities and sportsmen including Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Roger Moore, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Eric Cantona, Roger Bannister and Anthony Joshua.
- All signatures are originals they are never printed. The product image is a stock photo so the position of signatures might vary slightly.
Darren Clarke Signed Photograph: The Winning Shot. In Gift Box